- A Pair of tickets to a future Michael Franti show
- A Pair of VIP tickets to any show on Fitz and the Tantrums' next tour
- 3-month virtual membership to The Class
- Drum head signed by artists on the Soulshine at Sea lineup
Soulshine at Sea Onboard Silent Auction Items
- Acoustic Gibson guitar signed by Michael Franti
- Acoustic Gibson guitar signed by all artists on board
- A Michael Franti & Spearhead Red Rocks VIP Package which includes: a pair of VIP tickets, backstage tour of Red Rocks, pre-show party and meet & greet, an event t-shirt, + a signed poster
- In-Cabin Concert by Michael Franti for you and 4 friends on the last evening of Soulshine at Sea
"I feel it’s our duty to become more educated on the environmental issues we face and how we can take action to save our planet. One way we are doing our part is by partnering with our longtime friends at REVERB in their new initiative, MUSIC CLIMATE REVOLUTION.
REVERB was started in 2004 by environmentalist Lauren Sullivan and her musician husband, Adam Gardner, of the band Guster. While living an environmentally-friendly lifestyle at home, Adam was becoming increasingly distressed by the negative impact touring and life on the road was having on the planet. And Adam was not alone. He heard similar concerns from other artists he spoke and toured with. Together, Adam and Lauren decided to do something about it, creating a nonprofit organization that was dedicated to reducing the environmental impacts of music while empowering fans to take action for the planet. Now, 18 years later, REVERB has been leading the sustainability movement in music, working on over 350 tours and 6,000 concerts. Its programs have eliminated over 180,000 tonnes of CO2 and 3 million single-use water bottles, supported over 4,000 environmental groups and 2,000 family farmers, and funded over 120 carbon-fighting projects."